Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby General_Tao on Wed May 13, 2015 5:44 pm

betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:Are you serious? I turned the game off after having watched the first half thinking it's game over Juve and then this happens :x :x :x
Note to self, never switch of the game.

Well... with a full half left, madrid even scoring another goal in the second half the juve would've needed just 1 goal to stay alive, how could you think it was over?

so Juve in the final, Napoli and the Fiore in EL semi finals... who said the calcio was dead?

Juve had an easy series of draws, and they won the calcio many months ago. If serie A were more competitive, they wouldn't have been fully focused on the CL.
Brigadier General_Tao

Postby waauw on Wed May 13, 2015 5:50 pm

General_Tao wrote:
betiko wrote:
waauw wrote:Are you serious? I turned the game off after having watched the first half thinking it's game over Juve and then this happens :x :x :x

Well... with a full half left, madrid even scoring another goal in the second half the juve would've needed just 1 goal to stay alive, how could you think it was over?

so Juve in the final, Napoli and the Fiore in EL semi finals... who said the calcio was dead?

Juve had an easy series of draws, and they won the calcio many months ago. If serie A were more competitive, they wouldn't have been fully focused on the CL.

True, it's kind of sand really. Italian football used to be amazing. Personally I'm hoping Berlusconi finally sells AC Milan.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Wed May 13, 2015 5:53 pm

General_Tao wrote:
betiko wrote:

Interesting. So what about the other semi final where bayern was fully focused on the CL because of their "uncompetitive league"?
And no they didn't win the Serie A many month ago, more like a few days ago, last week end.
So the serie A isn t competitive, but out of the 6 clubs still in european competitions 3 of them are italians. Hum, i guess there is something I m missing!
Major betiko

Postby Pirlo on Wed May 13, 2015 8:09 pm

I don't know why Carlo Ancelotti should be let go.

Real Madrid are one of the greatest teams in the world, we got that, but you can't sack a coach for not winning the Champions League. Also, it's not his fault that Barca became unstoppable in their domestic league.

Ironically, Cristiano who has always been a selfish guy decided to pass when he should have tried to score! XD
Captain Pirlo

Postby betiko on Wed May 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Pirlo wrote:I don't know why Carlo Ancelotti should be let go.

Real Madrid are one of the greatest teams in the world, we got that, but you can't sack a coach for not winning the Champions League. Also, it's not his fault that Barca became unstoppable in their domestic league.

Ironically, Cristiano who has always been a selfish guy decided to pass when he should have tried to score! XD

It s just a schizophrenic club with a superiority complex so big that not winning any titles this season will bring an insane amount of pressure and rumors in the next 3 month. Yawn...

The real madrid can go suck cocks in hell. It needed to be said.
Major betiko

Postby JBlombier on Wed May 13, 2015 8:24 pm

I hoped Juve would make it to the final. Never would I have thought they would make it, though. This comes from a very smart strategic plan from the coach, because Real Madrid is better. I can almost say that objectively. My sincere congratulations to Juventus, they've something remarkable.

The only downside, is that BarƧa will win this final for sure. The game might get interesting, but we all know the outcome. Can we hope for an upset? Sure we can. Do we believe in it? I'm afraid I don't.

As betiko stated earlier in this thread, BarƧa has a crazy attack. If you don't score enough against them (as Juve won't), they will score enough against you.

Well done, Barcelona. I'm looking forward to the big clubs' reactions towards next year.

- JBlombier
Colonel JBlombier

Postby General_Tao on Wed May 13, 2015 8:27 pm

The parts are not working together well for Real, it seems that the coaching could be better. Barca has demolished Bayern mostly through individual skills n the first leg, but yesterday they mostly beat them through tactics adn teamwork, their front three have been working together remarkably well whereas Real seemed disjointed.

Bet, you know what I was saying, Juve might not have officially clinched their title till may, but the race was really settled much earlier, n'est-ce pas?;) Their old players like Pirlo wouldn't have lasted till may if they had a serious challenger.

Bayern had a bad draw, I think they would have had a very good shot of advancing against Juve, and that Barca would have destroyed the old lady like they've destroyed PSG and BM.
Brigadier General_Tao

Postby Pirlo on Wed May 13, 2015 9:12 pm

History tells us every thing is possible in football, but I see what most of you are saying regarding the Barca vs. Juve Final odds. I think Barca deserve to win the trophy because their was was so rough. They had to go through Man City, PSG then Bayern.

Real Madrid are freaking confusing. I thought they were gonna win everything, especially after the October Classico when they won 3-1 and could have made it more. 2015 wasn't their best year.

P.S. I don't like Cristiano's arrogance. He pointed to himself then to his brain when he scored as if he was the genius hero.. What? It was a penalty, man.. not like you have done a big job!!!
Captain Pirlo

Postby nietzsche on Wed May 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Pirlo wrote:History tells us every thing is possible in football, but I see what most of you are saying regarding the Barca vs. Juve Final odds. I think Barca deserve to win the trophy because their was was so rough. They had to go through Man City, PSG then Bayern.

Real Madrid are freaking confusing. I thought they were gonna win everything, especially after the October Classico when they won 3-1 and could have made it more. 2015 wasn't their best year.

P.S. I don't like Cristiano's arrogance. He pointed to himself then to his brain when he scored as if he was the genius hero.. What? It was a penalty, man.. not like you have done a big job!!!

Shut up, he donated 7Mā‚¬ to Nepal.

RM will sign Klopp, Verrati, Pogba, Neuer, Hazard. Everythig solved.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Pirlo on Wed May 13, 2015 9:46 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Pirlo wrote:History tells us every thing is possible in football, but I see what most of you are saying regarding the Barca vs. Juve Final odds. I think Barca deserve to win the trophy because their was was so rough. They had to go through Man City, PSG then Bayern.

Shut up, he donated 7Mā‚¬ to Nepal.

RM will sign Klopp, Verrati, Pogba, Neuer, Hazard. Everythig solved.

LOL

A good guy would not let the world know when he does something like that. Just saying! 8-)

Klopp: I believe he's a long-term material, which doesn't fit in Real Madrid, but who know.
Verrati: Possible; he can be lured, but who can convince PSG to sell his stars?
Pogba: Why not? Very possible. Real are willing to pay big, Juve shouldn't mind because they always sell their big names for big money, so it's up to the player himself after all.
Neuer: I can't see Bayern letting him go.
Hazard: I can't see him leaving Mourinho.

If I was Perez, I'd think Real need a real striker because Benzima is too inconsistent; a real playmaker because Modric's injuries are too frequent; and a real goalkeeper to replace Casillas.

It's also time to ask Cristiano to be a nice guy and help his team instead of yelling at them when they choose to score over pass him the ball for his individual glory! Just saying 8-)
Captain Pirlo

Postby Pirlo on Wed May 13, 2015 10:44 pm

When you see it

Captain Pirlo

Postby nietzsche on Thu May 14, 2015 12:59 am

funny thing is happening to both my teams. RM and Club America. They are bith hated, but thats always been the case. They both signed big. They both have a lot of pressure to win. They both arrived to their best football in December.

They both suffered from multiple injuries in key players. everybody thought they had a great team but they both only have great 11s but no bench. And they're both suffering from one key aspect: they are trying to play very offensively and sacrificed a key position, the true defensive midfielder.

I think that is the key position in a good team. It's the player that helps the defense, recovers the ball and delivers without complications to other players.

I don't think that position should be filled with an offensive midfielder to try to be more spectacular or offensive.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Thu May 14, 2015 7:41 am

So no more strike in spain for the remaining season. how surprising! like we thought it would actually happen...
Major betiko

Postby Pirlo on Thu May 14, 2015 12:37 pm

And turned out Ronaldo didn't donate shit! Just saying 8-)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... 5m-5698697
Captain Pirlo

Postby nietzsche on Thu May 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Pirlo wrote:And turned out Ronaldo didn't donate shit! Just saying 8-)

I figured it was a hoax. It's just a lot of money, even if you are that wealthy. But it was cool to think it true.

But he has donated a lot to different charities in the past, he doesn't get tattoos because he donates blood and bone marrow regularly.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 pm

nietzsche wrote:

I figured it was a hoax. It's just a lot of money, even if you are that wealthy. But it was cool to think it true.

But he has donated a lot to different charities in the past, he doesn't get tattoos because he donates blood and bone marrow regularly.

just lulz.
I'm sure he somehow spread the rumour for his tax evasion plan! :lol:

you remember his "how much money do you make? how much money?" to walter pandiani? :lol:

this guy is just the worse prick ever. Ooooh and sorry sounds like a 5-3 in the ballons d'or against messi this year! :lol:
he is probably raging every night thinking about it! :lol:
Major betiko

Postby Pirlo on Thu May 14, 2015 1:22 pm

betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

just lulz.

you remember his "how much money do you make? how much money?" to walter pandiani? :lol:

this guy is just the worse prick ever. Ooooh and sorry sounds like a 5-3 in the ballons d'or against messi this year! :lol:

Would have been more realistic and believable if it was reported he donated one million, because as nietzsche said, the amount was too high.

Regarding that Ballon d'Or, I was reading an interesting article/comparison about Ronaldo and Messi, and it mentioned that the former vowed to equalize his rival last January when he won it - 'I'm coming for you Messi' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... erlin.html

Could that vow/challenge be the reason behind Messi getting super motivated and exploding since then? In other words, did Ronaldo provoke the monster?
Captain Pirlo

Postby nietzsche on Thu May 14, 2015 1:44 pm

Pirlo wrote:
betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

just lulz.

Would have been more realistic and believable if it was reported he donated one million, because as nietzsche said, the amount was too high.

Regarding that Ballon d'Or, I was reading an interesting article/comparison about Ronaldo and Messi, and it mentioned that the former vowed to equalize his rival last January when he won it - 'I'm coming for you Messi' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... erlin.html

Could that vow/challenge be the reason behind Messi getting super motivated and exploding since then? In other words, did Ronaldo provoke the monster?

Actually I remember that. CR7 also talked about his son liking Messi, but he did say during the gala that he was going for Messi.

Who knows, but suddenly Messi started playing better and CR7 started playing badly. Messi attributes his better form to actually taking care of his body, he said in previous years he was eating shit and not taking care of himself, but we could also add that he's playing on the right side, and Suarez and Neymar are flying next to him.

And Cristiano's fall coincides with his braking up with Irina. But also apparently Cristiano plays the cycles of the Ballon dOro, apparently arriving at his best around December.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Thu May 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Yeah break up with a girl... This guy is unable to love any one else other than his mom, maybe a bit his son, but just because these 2 will worship him forever. I guess that if the girl he s with isn t 100% about worshipping him well then he dumps her or gets dumped.
You can see from all his attitudes he s got the most ridiculous ego ever.
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Thu May 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has shown over and over, that off the pitch he's a very cool guy, stop the hating. People that have met him say this, and players who shared the vestuario with him also. His coaches say he's very professional. WTF else do you want? You want him to spit to his fans like Justin Beavis?

Yeah it sucks that he doesn't seem happy when he doesn't score, and that when he scores he goes to the corner alone and does that stupid shit (which I bet is some because with some contract with a video game or whatever). But saying the guy is an asshole outside the pitch is not accurate. Yes he has a big ego, all good players have a big ego, the ego is actually what pushes them to be great.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Thu May 14, 2015 5:56 pm

nietzsche wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo has shown over and over, that off the pitch he's a very cool guy, stop the hating. People that have met him say this, and players who shared the vestuario with him also. His coaches say he's very professional. WTF else do you want? You want him to spit to his fans like Justin Beavis?

Yeah it sucks that he doesn't seem happy when he doesn't score, and that when he scores he goes to the corner alone and does that stupid shit (which I bet is some because with some contract with a video game or whatever). But saying the guy is an asshole outside the pitch is not accurate. Yes he has a big ego, all good players have a big ego, the ego is actually what pushes them to be great.

name one sports guy with an ego as big as him.
He probably has an ego as big as the french actor Alain Delon. That is not cool Niet.

In other news.... Sevilla is going to win a 4th europa league in 9 years? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :?
I have to say that in spite of being really annoyed I have to take my hat off... Seriously, what happened in the last 10 years.... I've been supporting the Betis since I was a young teen and we've always dominated them until the mid 2000s.... Shit we made so much fun of them in 2005 when we won a copa del rey and qualified for the champions league, as they hadn't won a title in over 60 years....

in yet other news; the feminine champions league final was held today and PSG lost against Frankfurt on the 92' 2-1! :roll:
Major betiko

Postby Pirlo on Thu May 14, 2015 6:27 pm

betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo has shown over and over, that off the pitch he's a very cool guy, stop the hating. People that have met him say this, and players who shared the vestuario with him also. His coaches say he's very professional. WTF else do you want? You want him to spit to his fans like Justin Beavis?

name one sports guy with an ego as big as him.
He probably has an ego as big as the french actor Alain Delon. That is not cool Niet.

Actually, the ego used to be an integral part of fame and stardom back during Maradona and other pricks' times. It's no longer welcomed now and that's obvious. Cristiano has that big ego for sure, and when he lost the 2012 Ballon d'Or, the ego was blamed, because he's never nice to the fans of opponents, especially when Real travel to their stadia. It's not a good idea to piss off those fans with his Calma Calma shit. Ronaldo learned his lesson and decided to pretend being humble since then. Apparently, he can't fake it forever.

As for the Balon d'Or, the votes are collected near mid October, so November and December don't count. FIFA knows the winner 3 months earlier, but they let media and commercials go and go to make the most of it... So Ronaldo needs to show his best performance during August and September because people's memory is too short to remember what's going on right now. However, to be fair and accurate, FIFA made an exception in the 2013 Balon d'Or and extended the voting time till the end of November. I think it was unfair, and Ribery could have won that one if it wasn't for the extension.

Regarding Irina, I don't know if that break up was relevant or irrelevant to his performance. We can't know unless it was revealed or leaked one day.

And NO nietzsche, absolutely not all superstars have that ego. Messi probably has some of it, so does Totti, but fellas like KAKA, XAVI, Casillas, Buffon, Ronaldinho and PIRLO definitely don't have any of it.. or at least we see zero of it.
Captain Pirlo

Postby betiko on Thu May 14, 2015 6:33 pm

the 2013 ballon d'or was soooo undeserved for Ronaldo. A real joke. The 2014 was deserved, no questions asked.
Nevertheless, if you're called Messi or Ronaldo and you win the champions league a year with no WC or eurocup, the ballon d'or is in the bag. Ronaldo can score 20 goals next september, he'll still not win it.
Major betiko

Postby Pirlo on Thu May 14, 2015 6:40 pm

betiko wrote:the 2013 ballon d'or was soooo undeserved for Ronaldo. A real joke. The 2014 was deserved, no questions asked.
Nevertheless, if you're called Messi or Ronaldo and you win the champions league a year with no WC or eurocup, the ballon d'or is in the bag. Ronaldo can score 20 goals next september, he'll still not win it.

He'll still be among the 3 finalists though, even if he did nothing at all, just for the attention and money he produces. I don't really know who should be there beside Messi, who will definitely be there. If you have to pick another one from Barcelona, I'd vote Suarez, and from Real, I can't see anyone other than Ronaldo. Not sure if there will be players from England because all EPL clubs were eliminated too early; and France, Italy, Bayern - it's not clear yet.
Captain Pirlo

Postby betiko on Thu May 14, 2015 6:47 pm

Pirlo wrote:
betiko wrote:the 2013 ballon d'or was soooo undeserved for Ronaldo. A real joke. The 2014 was deserved, no questions asked.

He'll still be among the 3 finalists though, even if he did nothing at all, just for the attention and money he produces. I don't really know who should be there beside Messi, who will definitely be there. If you have to pick another one from Barcelona, I'd vote Suarez, and from Real, I can't see anyone other than Ronaldo. Not sure if there will be players from England because all EPL clubs were eliminated too early; and France, Italy, Bayern - it's not clear yet.

Pirlo wil win the champion's league and finally get his ballon d'or dude! :lol:
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,