Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby Pirlo on Sun May 31, 2015 2:14 pm

I can see only one advantage for Ronaldo over Messi, it's headers-air plays...

I'd rather think of it in a way of how useful each player would be for my team if I was a manager... there's that guy whose job is merely shooting when teammates pass him the ball, and there's the other one who shoots, passes and dribbles.

As for the finance, it's true that it affected football everywhere.. even in South America.. I almost forgot how much I used to love the Serie A :( Now I can't remember the last time I watched a Serie A game... Spain needs to start distributing the wealth more evenly or else.. Obviously, football will only survive in the countries with strong economies...

Can we say Florentino Perez was the main reason to drive the prices of players so high? He's the asshole who started spending mega money, and if Spain wasn't giving him and his club 30% of the revenues, I doubt he'd have dared to be such a joke, and other clubs in Europe could have survived! It's annoying that he paid all those amounts (94 million euros for CR7, 67 millions for Ricardo Kaka, and other millions for other players) just few months after the 2008 financial crisis hit the entire world... so f*ck you mr. Perez, sincerely!
Captain Pirlo

Postby betiko on Sun May 31, 2015 2:21 pm

The Betis will not need money th qualify for the europa league next season. Ruben Castro has scored 32 goals (and counting). We're bringing Sevilla down!!!!!!!!!!
Major betiko

Postby waauw on Sun May 31, 2015 2:36 pm

betiko wrote:that's proper BS waauw.
It's not all about the money. While bottom tier EPL clubs get much more TV money that liga BBVA clubs; lower tier clubs of the EPL have to overpay foreign over rated players with nice names to try to exist. People like to under rate spanish lower tier clubs, but I don't really see how they could be judged inferior to clubs finishing around the same positions in other leagues.
And Messi wouldn't be a beast in england? please.....
Kind of sounds like what people said when chelsea recruited Eden Hazard from Lille "oh, he is good in the french league but the EPL has such high standards".. as far as I know he has been elected the best player of the EPL this season.

let's just take clubs 5 to 10:

EPL
5 tottenham
6 liverpool
7 southhampton
8 swansea
9 stoke
10 crystal palace

BBVA
5 sevilla
6 villareal
7 athletic
8 celta
9 malaga
10 espanyol

do you really think those have a lower level than their english counterparts? The big 4 is clearly superior in spain too no questions asked. The EPL is highly over rated.

Clubs with low budgets might have one or even a few good years, but only with large budgets can a club remain at the top for longer periods than that. So yes it is about money.

And I'm not saying Messi would be bad in other leagues. I'm just making the comparison with top players in other leagues. Eden Hazard, like Messi, likes to go on a walk through a defense. And because he plays in such a physical league, no player in europe receives as many kicks as him(not making this up, our newspapers constantly mention his stats). If Messi were to play in England, he'd be even worse off because he's better than hazard. Half the players will go after him trying to kick him into injury. I'm merely referring to this difference in playing styles.

And yes I do think those english clubs are stronger. Consider Everton, not a bad team with several really good players, did pretty well in europa league and yet they're having a hard time in the EPL. The EPL and the Bundesliga are much more competitive than la liga.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby nietzsche on Sun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm

betiko wrote:The Betis will not need money th qualify for the europa league next season. Ruben Castro has scored 32 goals (and counting). We're bringing Sevilla down!!!!!!!!!!

Ruben Castro hits his gf.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Sun May 31, 2015 2:55 pm

nietzsche wrote:
betiko wrote:The Betis will not need money th qualify for the europa league next season. Ruben Castro has scored 32 goals (and counting). We're bringing Sevilla down!!!!!!!!!!

Ruben Castro hits his gf.

We betis fans support wife beating if it rocks Ruben's boat. 40k people were sporting a t shirt in support of Ruben Castro when he had his legal problems. f*ck you Ruben Castro's gf.
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Sun May 31, 2015 3:04 pm

Carlitos Vela will score 3 goals against Betis next season.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Sun May 31, 2015 3:12 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:that's proper BS waauw.
It's not all about the money. While bottom tier EPL clubs get much more TV money that liga BBVA clubs; lower tier clubs of the EPL have to overpay foreign over rated players with nice names to try to exist. People like to under rate spanish lower tier clubs, but I don't really see how they could be judged inferior to clubs finishing around the same positions in other leagues.
And Messi wouldn't be a beast in england? please.....
Kind of sounds like what people said when chelsea recruited Eden Hazard from Lille "oh, he is good in the french league but the EPL has such high standards".. as far as I know he has been elected the best player of the EPL this season.

let's just take clubs 5 to 10:

EPL
5 tottenham
6 liverpool
7 southhampton
8 swansea
9 stoke
10 crystal palace

BBVA
5 sevilla
6 villareal
7 athletic
8 celta
9 malaga
10 espanyol

do you really think those have a lower level than their english counterparts? The big 4 is clearly superior in spain too no questions asked. The EPL is highly over rated.

Clubs with low budgets might have one or even a few good years, but only with large budgets can a club remain at the top for longer periods than that. So yes it is about money.

And I'm not saying Messi would be bad in other leagues. I'm just making the comparison with top players in other leagues. Eden Hazard, like Messi, likes to go on a walk through a defense. And because he plays in such a physical league, no player in europe receives as many kicks as him(not making this up, our newspapers constantly mention his stats). If Messi were to play in England, he'd be even worse off because he's better than hazard. Half the players will go after him trying to kick him into injury. I'm merely referring to this difference in playing styles.

And yes I do think those english clubs are stronger. Consider Everton, not a bad team with several really good players, did pretty well in europa league and yet they're having a hard time in the EPL. The EPL and the Bundesliga are much more competitive than la liga.

Spanish clubs have Won 7/12 of the last europa leagues; english clubs have won 2 in the past 30 years.

If you are a low tier brit club with a lot of money for the season but you suck, well you are not going to keep your best players, the guys you bought for a high price have a value divided by 2, and you have strong chances to be fighting not to end up relegated... If you do say goodbye to your big bucks.

Concerning everton:no they did not do good in europa league. And they don t have a better team than the real sociedad for example.

Also... You re talking as if english defenses were some kind of reference of some sort. You really think defenses in spain don t play rough and play easy on Messi?
Is being a rough defender something related to salaries?
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sun May 31, 2015 3:13 pm

nietzsche wrote:Carlitos Vela will score 3 goals against Betis next season.

Carlos vela will play for the Betis next season sillypants
Major betiko

Postby General_Tao on Sun May 31, 2015 5:34 pm

No question about the Liga being better the last few years, CL and EL evidence is indisputable. Barca totally blows out PSG, the team which handled the very best EPL team. Real would finish 2nd in the EPL.

For players, Messi is clearly the best, he does things no other players can do (best dribbler in the world, easily). You look at the goal he scored in the CL semi, :-^ just devastating technique.
Brigadier General_Tao

Postby betiko on Sun May 31, 2015 5:45 pm

General_Tao wrote:No question about the Liga being better the last few years, CL and EL evidence is indisputable. Barca totally blows out PSG, the team which handled the very best EPL team. Real would finish 2nd in the EPL.

For players, Messi is clearly the best, he does things no other players can do (best dribbler in the world, easily). You look at the goal he scored in the CL semi, :-^ just devastating technique.

Did you see the one he scored last night? Probably one of his very best ones.

And the real madrid finishing second of the EPL? Please! The RM and the BarƧa would win the EPL with a huge advance. So would the Bayern. The atletico, the juve and PSG would play the title.
Major betiko

Postby Serbia on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:13 am

I went to see Las Palmas play at Real Zaragoza. My first league football match, and I know they are second tier, so don't hate.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:21 am

Serbia wrote:I went to see Las Palmas play at Real Zaragoza. My first league football match, and I know they are second tier, so don't hate.

Bollocks.

cool dude, you're in the canarie islands? too bad you weren't in tenerife instead of Gran Canaria, you would've seen the one and only Real Betis playig against tenerife (yeah we lost the game but who cares, we are league champions and have nothing left in stake for the last few games)
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:46 am

betiko wrote:
Serbia wrote:I went to see Las Palmas play at Real Zaragoza. My first league football match, and I know they are second tier, so don't hate.

Bollocks.

cool dude, you're in the canarie islands? too bad you weren't in tenerife instead of Gran Canaria, you would've seen the one and only Real Betis playig against tenerife (yeah we lost the game but who cares, we are league champions and have nothing left in stake for the last few games)

sucks to be a Betis fan now with Sevilla being champions of the Europa League.. again right?
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:08 pm

nietzsche wrote:
betiko wrote:

Bollocks.

sucks to be a Betis fan now with Sevilla being champions of the Europa League.. again right?

I've seen the betis being much better than sevilla for over a decade; yeah ok now they've had a much better decade. Now we are going to teach those "palanganas" what it's all about for the next 10 years. They're going down bro!

by the way.... those cunts now hold the most uefa/europa league in history with 4 :shock: :o :cry: . Juve, inter, valencia, barcelona and liverpool have 3
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:10 pm

betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:
betiko wrote:

Bollocks.

I've seen the betis being much better than sevilla for over a decade; yeah ok now they've had a much better decade. Now we are going to teach those "palanganas" what it's all about for the next 10 years. They're going down bro!

by the way.... those cunts now hold the most uefa/europa league in history with 4 :shock: :o :cry: . Juve, inter, valencia, barcelona and liverpool have 3

are you retard of what?"?>?>>?>>>

because it sounds stupid that you call them "the" betis

that's sound awful

fkfhdasn;foSAD
[

sd;iufadofedfoiunsdaoifd
sio;adufnasd'fn
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:15 pm

EL betis! lo que sonaria fatal seria llamarnos unicamente "betis" cara polla. Has estado cominedo demasiados nabos yankis y ya empiezas a dar por culo. Que te folle un pez!
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:31 pm

"el Betis" is fine, "the Betis" sounds awful.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:11 pm

nietzsche wrote:"el Betis" is fine, "the Betis" sounds awful.

any club that is called "the" in its local language should keep "the" in english. Would you not say the broncos, the bruins, the lakers or whatever?
It would sound totally awful to say "the chelsea" indeed, I would never use the "the" for an english club because that's not how they are popularly called. In latin countries, you would NEVER refer to a club without using an article. Not using it is just bad translation.
If I say "el Sevilla" I'm talking about the club, if I say "Sevilla" I'm talking about the city.

and what do you mean by "it's fine" for "el betis"? "Real Madrid juega contra Betis". That is completely retarded and it's not spanish.
It's not that it's fine, it's that it's the one and only way to say it.
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:17 pm

no, say what you want it just sounds awful.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:27 pm

nietzsche wrote:no, say what you want it just sounds awful.

what really sounds awful is how certain clubs are called in english. like "sociedad". Wtf dude. "la real" is wha it's called, or the full name, the real sociedad.

Anyways, moving on. You haven't comented about Benitez. That is some really shit decision by florentino... fire carlo and put benitez... Benitez sucks. I hate how his teams play. He won't last the season I'm telling you.
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:41 pm

betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:no, say what you want it just sounds awful.

what really sounds awful is how certain clubs are called in english. like "sociedad". Wtf dude. "la real" is wha it's called, or the full name, the real sociedad.

Anyways, moving on. You haven't comented about Benitez. That is some really shit decision by florentino... fire carlo and put benitez... Benitez sucks. I hate how his teams play. He won't last the season I'm telling you.

I don't like him either, and I believe the majority of RM fans don't like it.

Ancelotti couldn't stay. It was painful to see he couldn't/wouldn't do any tactical movements during a game. And the way the players got tired/injured because he wouldn't rotate was stupid.

I really wanted Klopp. Or Emery. Or Paco Jemez.

BTW, I had a football analysis show recorded with an Argentinian commenting badly on Bielsa lol, it was pretty funny. I was going to record that part with the cell and send it to you, but that day they came to replace the DVR and I lost it.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:48 pm

yeah but Ancelotti was still liked by a large majority of RM fans, and by the players. That is as rare as turding gold. He had to deal with tons of injuries at the worse moment of the season while barcelona had all its players available.
Benitez will have 0 credit from the fans and the press, it's gonna be hell and he will be very lucky if he makes it past christmas. You can expect Klopp for the second part of the season if he's really going on a sabatical break.
Do you thing Carlo will sign for the Milan?

regarding Bielsa: was it about Bielsa in general or was it about his season with marseille?
Major betiko

Postby waauw on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:23 pm

betiko wrote:Do you thing Carlo will sign for the Milan?

I hope not. The current Milan doesn't deserve Ancelotti. He'd be better off going joining Liverpool.
Berlusconi simply doesn't invest enough in Milan anymore to offer any decent prospects to a trainer like Ancelotti, and they've already humiliated 2 club icons(Seedorf and Inzaghi).
I hope Berlusconi sells Milan soon.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ancelotti become coach of the Belgian national squad btw.

PS: Be ready Betiko! June 7 France-Belgium friendly! The 73rd game between our two nations.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby betiko on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:00 pm

waauw wrote:
betiko wrote:Do you thing Carlo will sign for the Milan?

I hope not. The current Milan doesn't deserve Ancelotti. He'd be better off going joining Liverpool.
Berlusconi simply doesn't invest enough in Milan anymore to offer any decent prospects to a trainer like Ancelotti, and they've already humiliated 2 club icons(Seedorf and Inzaghi).
I hope Berlusconi sells Milan soon.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ancelotti become coach of the Belgian national squad btw.

PS: Be ready Betiko! June 7 France-Belgium friendly! The 73rd game between our two nations.

friendly games played during the summer when there is no WC or eurocup is a real joke... who would want to cut his vacations for a game no one cares about and that will not really change your status within the national team... whatever the result, I don't think it will be very relevant...

Regarding Milan, there is going to be a 150M budget to recruit this summer and some chinese investors are comming in, or that's what Silvio says. I do believe they will be one of the major animators of this summer's market.
Major betiko

Postby waauw on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:17 pm

betiko wrote:friendly games played during the summer when there is no WC or eurocup is a real joke... who would want to cut his vacations for a game no one cares about and that will not really change your status within the national team... whatever the result, I don't think it will be very relevant...

Regarding Milan, there is going to be a 150M budget to recruit this summer and some chinese investors are comming in, or that's what Silvio says. I do believe they will be one of the major animators of this summer's market.

Yeah I forgot France doesn't have to play qualifiers afterwards. For Belgium it's important to see who's in shape for the game against Wales.

Hadn't heard Milan was getting a 150m budget. I know there are some major asian investors seeking to take over AC Milan first chance they get.
Inter and Roma have already been taken over. The Serie A is at the center of attention for acquisitions and Milan is one of the most expensive clubs in the world(6th according to Forbes) with huge potential for any buyer.

btw, I just found this:

Ancelotti rules out AC Milan return as he prepares for a year of rest following planned surgery
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/05/ancelotti-rules-out-ac-milan-return-as-he-prepares-for-a-year-of-rest-following-planned-surgery/
Lieutenant waauw

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,